Vincent Six' Fine Art Prints are available in three sizes, from regular to large:
- I print them using only archival UltraChrome HD ink that provide an excellent reproduction of colours and the highest resolution possible. These prints can last over 400 years without fading.
- All sizes are printed in 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free, archival museum paper. The highest quality paper that I could find. A fine art paper destined for museum exhibitions.
- Medium size can be printed in two versions FULL: Original image format, no cropping, wider white borders in two sides. WIDE: Cropped image to mantain same white border width all around. Check product images for references and specify it in the customisation options.
- All prints have a white border suitable for framing. If you have specific border requeriments for framing, you can customise it in the notes.
- Each print includes my signature in the back.
- Every order is custom made just for you at the highest standards.
- Allow up to 15 days for me to print and send your order.
Remember, If you have a request about the way you want it printed (regular prints can be printed on matte or gloss paper. Black and white versions, etc.), leave instructions/comments in the customisations notes when you place your order and I will do my best to print it the way you like. If I have any doubts, I will contact you via email to discuss the details of your request.
The purchase of this print does not transfer reproduction rights.
Special Prints may be limited to certain sizes.
The River - Art Print
As each image is custom printed for you, please allow up to 15 days for me to print, pack and ship your order.
Small and Regular Art Prints are sent flat in a hard cardboard protected envelope.
Medium and Large Art Prints are sent rolled in a reinforced mail tube.
Prices don't include import taxes. Depending of your country you may have to pay import taxes upon delivery. Canada and U.S. are exempt of import taxes.