Vincent Six' Fine Art Prints are available in three sizes and they are printed on some of the finest acid-free papers that I could find in the market from trusted brands like Hahnemühle, Epson, Moab and Red River.
All Fine Art Prints are printed using only archival Epson UltraChrome HD ink. It provides excellent color reproduction and an incredible 2880p definition for Glicée prints.
- Regular sizes are printed in 100% cotton Aurora Art White 300 paper. This is an acid-free paper that features a pleasing white tone and an elegant semi-smooth surface. Mate finish.
- NEW 2022! Medium sizes are printed in the TIPA World Award 2020 winning paper collection "Natural Line" from Hahnemühle. This a more ecological paper made from plants that require minimal maintenance, grow quickly and don't need any pesticides while using much less water. The quality, contrast and photographic definition of the images printed on it is exceptional and soon it will be available in more Vincent Six print sizes. Mate finish, semi-smooth surface.
- Large sizes are printed in the stunning semi-gloss 325 g/m2 Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper. A breakthrough paper with an extraordinary D-Max and tonal transition that makes your large prints colors "pop". Since 4 years ago, this one has been one of my favourite papers to print my images and it is only available for printing Large prints. You can't go wrong with it.
- All prints have a white border suitable for framing. If you have specific border requeriments for framing, you can customise it in the notes.
- Each print includes my signature in the back.
- Every order is custom made in house just for you at the highest standards.
- Allow up to 15 days for me to print and send your order. If you needed faster, let me know in your order comments and I will do my best to get it to you sooner.
Remember, If you have a request about the way you want it printed (regular prints can be printed on matte or gloss paper. Black and white versions, etc.), leave instructions/comments in the customisations notes when you place your order and I will do my best to print it the way you like. If I have any doubts, I will contact you via email to discuss the details of your request.
The purchase of this print does not transfer reproduction rights.
Special Prints may be limited to certain sizes or paper types.
The Fight - Art Print
As each image is custom printed for you, please allow up to 15 days for me to print, pack and ship your order.
Small and Regular Art Prints are sent flat in a hard cardboard protected envelope.
Medium and Large Art Prints are sent rolled in a reinforced mail tube.
Prices don't include import taxes. Depending of your country you may have to pay import taxes upon delivery. Canada and U.S. are exempt of import taxes.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you have an issue with your order, please reach out to me through my contact page. For additional info on returns, replacements, and exchanges policies see below.
Purchase with confidence with my 30 day Return Policy*. If you’ve received an item that is defective or damaged, you can request a refund by contacting me through my contact page. Fine art prints that show full frontal nudity of the models can't be returned and they will only be exchanged for the same print if they have been damaged during shipping. This is a necessary measure to protect the privacy of the models.
I can send you a replacement of the exact item you purchased if I sent you something that doesn’t meet my standards. You can reach out to me through my contact page and I will be happy to assist you and discuss the issue.
Please, don't share or post online any photos of the fine art prints that you have purchased in my store that show full frontal nudity of the models. This is important to protect the privacy of the models and to keep this project fun and enjojable by everyone. Thank you in advance!